Sleep comfortably, dine well, experience the spectacular.
Let us help you plan your trip along Highway 20 in central British Columbia – through the magnificent Chilcotin-Coast frontier. There are so many exciting things to see and do! You can book either our Wilderness Experience Package, or use the menu below for approximate costs of all accommodation and tours at each individual resort.
To reserve your vacation: Call 1-800-742-9055 or Email us
The Wilderness Experience Package For Two
6 nights, 3 resorts, one great wilderness experience!
Included in the package:
- 2 nights at historic Chilcotin Lodge for two people, comfortable lodge rooms with dinners and breakfasts
- 2 nights at Eagle's Nest Resort for two people, elegant lodge rooms with dinners and breakfasts
- 2 nights at Bella Coola Grizzly Tours for two people, luxurious wilderness cabins (meals not included)
- 1 Marine Tour with Bella Coola Grizzly Tours
all for only $1,780 (plus taxes)
Customize your package:
- Add an additional night for two at Chilcotin Lodge with breakfast & dinner - $280
- Add an additional night for two at Eagle's Nest Resort with breakfast & dinner - $217 (includes the special discount described below)
- Add an additional night for two at Bella Coola Grizzly Tours (meals not included) - from $175
- Add any tour from the menu below - prices as quoted
- taxes extra
- taxes of $164.20 are added to the basic package price, customized taxes as applicable
- a non-refundable deposit of 25% will be charged at the time of booking
- changes to dates can be made after booking, as long as accommodation is available
- Package accommodation at Eagle's Nest Resort is one queen bed. If two beds are required a second room can be added, if available and at an additional cost.
- the Marine Tour with Bella Coola Grizzly Tours has a minimum passenger requirement before it sails. If this cannot be met Grizzly Tours reserves the right to substitute a Land Tour into the package at a reduced rate.
A first-class western experience
Only 30 minutes from the city of Williams Lake. Experience the charm of an authentic frontier lodge in the Chilcotin Grasslands.
RATES: 2-person rooms with either queen or twin beds: $155 per night for 2 people; $130 per night for 1 person.
RV or camping spots available from $15 - $35 per night.
DINING: Breakfast included in price of room; lunch menu or packed lunch available; gourmet dinners each evening. Featuring British Columbia wines and beers.
TERMS: 2 night minimum stay; deposit required. Cancellation policy: 7 days
- Farwell Canyon - a desert-like landscape with sand dunes, hoodoos, and the Chilcotin River
- Junction Sheep Range Park - beautiful grasslands area with Bighorn Sheep
- Gang Ranch - drive through this huge ranch located in a beautiful valley
- Chilcotin River Rafting Tour - Big Canyon Rafting, $169 per person
- Wild Bighorn Sheep Range Safari - Jetboat Adventures, $199 per person
- Farwell Canyon Hiking Tour - Jetboat Adventures, $160 per person
Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive a complimentary glass of British Columbia wine with your dinner in our private dining room. Stay 4 nights and receive 25% off your room on the fourth night.
*Effective June 1 to September 30, 2017. One complimentary glass of wine per person. All other alcohol not included. Taxes extra.
Here you find wilderness and elegance
Experience the West Chilcotin – where plateau and mountains meet! Glorious hiking and sightseeing – waterfalls, mountains & glaciers.
RATES: Queen suites with sitting area, TV, and Internet access. Lake view with balcony or garden view: $130 to $149 per night.
Queen room with Internet access and lake view: $105 per night.
Lakeside authentic single-room log cabins, sleep 2-4 people, outside bathroom and cedar showerhouse: $85+ per night.
Lakeside 2-bedroom family cabin, 2 queen beds, 1 double bed, full cooking facilities, living area, bathroom, cedar showerhouse: $140+ per night
DINING: Lakeside dining room serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully licensed, serving British Columbia wines and craft beers. Menus daily, prices vary.
TERMS: 7 day cancellation policy
- Rainbow Range Trail - wonderful moderate day hike with great views, alpine lakes, and lots of wildflowers.
- Precipice Canyon - walk along the edge of an ancient volcanic canyon with waterfall, hoodoo, and a unique ambience.
- Canoe on Anahim Lake - canoeing to see beaver lodges, pelicans and other birdlife, and fish jumping: $12 per hour.
- Enjoy a peaceful drink or snack in our Guest Garden, or a soak in our hot tub, with great views over Anahim Lake.
- Flightseeing Tours - see the Rainbow Mountains, Hunlen Falls, and the Monarch Icefields from a floatplane. Tweedsmuir Air, $250 per person (4 sharing Beaver) or $300 per person (2 sharing Cessna).
- Hunlen Falls Fly-in Hike - see spectacular Hunlen Falls close up. The longest vertical drop in North America. Land on Turner Lake and hike 1/2 hour to the edge of the Falls. Tweedsmuir Air, $250 per person (2 people sharing).
- Charlotte Alplands Fly-in Guided Hikes - enjoy hiking at the top of the Coast Mountain Range with an experienced guide. Amazing high alpine vistas, glaciers, and much more. Nuk Tessli, from $290 per person.
- Chilcotin Trail Ride - ride horses from Escott Bay Resort, from $50 per person.
Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive 50% off a dinner in our Crystal Room Restaurant. Stay 5 nights and receive 50% off a dinner plus a complimentary beverage.
* Effective June 1 to September 30, 2017. One complimentary beverage per person. All other alcohol not included. Taxes extra. Not valid for group tours.
Gateway to the Great Bear Rainforest
In the heart of the spectacular Bella Coola Valley! Experience rainforest and coastal wildlife with an experienced guide.
RATES: Deluxe log cabins, sleep 2-6 people, full cooking facilities: from $175 per night.
DINING: Nearby restaurants serving casual food or fine dining, or cooking facilities in the cabins.
TERMS: 2 night minimum stay; 7 day cancellation policy
- Hiking Trails - lots of easy to moderate trails for people of all ages. Excellent Trail Maps available.
- Visit Clayton Falls or the Bella Coola Museum
- Enjoy the great view from our Gazebo or Lounge
- Glacial Fjord & Hot Springs Ocean Tour - Grizzly Tours, $175 per person
- Scenic Valley Wildlife Bus Tour - Grizzly Tours, $125 per person